Get the whole family involved making these quick and simple stuffed peppers. Perfect for a family weekend meal.
Recipe from Aldi.
2 Red Peppers (halved & seeds removed)
250g Turkey Mince 1 tbsp Olive Oil
75g Chestnut Mushrooms (roughly chopped)
1 Courgette (roughly chopped)
½ Red Onion (diced)
1 Garlic Clove (chopped)
400g Can Sweet Harvest Chopped Tomatoes
1 tbsp Sweet Harvest Tomato Purée
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Pepper
1 tsp Stonemill Dried Oregano
60g Grated Mozzarella
1. Heat the oven to 190C/170F Fan/gas Mark 5.
2. Halve and deseed the red peppers and bake for 10-15 minutes until beginning to soften.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the turkey mince, along with the onion and garlic, for 5 minutes until beginning to brown.
4. Add the mushrooms and courgette and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
5. Next stir in the chopped tomatoes and tomato purée then season with the salt, pepper and oregano.
6. When the peppers come out of the oven, stuff with the turkey mince and sprinkle the mozzarella over the top.
7. Bake for another 15 minutes until the cheese has melted and turned golden.
8. Serve hot with a side salad.
Aldi is Britain’s fifth-largest supermarket with over 860 stores and 33,000 employees.
The company has more than doubled its market share since 2010.
Aldi is attracting hundreds of thousands of new customers every year with its range of exclusive brands, passing low operating costs on to customers in the form of low prices.
The supermarket believes in making every day amazing and that’s why every single day Aldi delivers on the best possible value for millions of families throughout the UK and Ireland across everything from award-winning fresh produce to world class gin